HEATH BAR CHEESECAKE
- 1 3/4 cups of vanilla wafer crumbs
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
- 1/3 cups margarine, melted
- 3 (8 ounce) packages of cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup of sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream (trust us… it’s the secret ingredient)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of vanilla (get the good stuff for this… you’ll thank us later)
- 5 (1.2 ounce) Heath Bars, crushed (we won’t tell anyone if you use more)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Combine crush ingredients and press into bottom and 1 1/2 inches up side of a 9-inch springform pan
- Refrigerate crust while making the filling
- In large mixer bowl, beat cream cheese with sugar at a medium speed until flffy.
- Add eggs, one at a time beating well after each addition.
- Beat in sour cream and vanilla.
- Blend until smooth.
- Spoon half of filling over prepared crust.
- Sprinkly half of Heath Bars over filling.
- Cover with remaining filling.
- Bake 1 hour or until cheesecake is just firm when pan is tapped gentley.
- Cool completely in pan or on wire rack.
- Sprinkle remaining Heath Bars over top.
- Refrigerate until chilled (recommended overnight).