- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup raspberry vinegar
- 1 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons Dijon Mustard
- 1 (10 ounce) package of fresh spinach
- 1 head of romaine hearts
- 4 ounces of Blueberry Stilton cheese
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans (see recipe)
- In a jar with a tight fitting lid, combine the dressing ingredients and shake well.
- n a large salad bowl, toss the spinach, cheese, blueberries,a nd pecans.
- Add dressing and toss gently.
- Serve immediately.